Friday, January 13, 2012

My Nameless Niece

Beautiful Baby Girl Richardson was born a week ago today, and as far as I know, she is still Nameless!

Ahhhh....decisions, decisions.......

I told you my sister in law was close to having her baby!  I'm glad we took her pictures while we did since she-who-has-yet-to-be-named came about 3 weeks early!

Well, here is a sneak peek of how BEAUTIFUL she is!  The rest of the pictures will be up shortly.  But I think I will hold them hostage until she is named.  Sorry, Lyndsey!

2 comments:

  1. So precious! Wish I was in Utah to have you take my pics when the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be biased, but I have to say that those are the BEST baby pictures ever. You did such a great job and I am SO excited to see the rest. You are going to be so awesome at this! I definitely do (and have!) recommend you!

    ReplyDelete