Friday, January 13, 2012

The Kehl Family

I was lucky enough to spend a Saturday afternoon with the Kehls up in the mountains freezing our tooshies off!  Ashley is one of my best friends that I met through work a few years ago.  We hang out with her and Joe all the time - we even inspired them to get a PUPPY!  We are currently working on giving them the same inspiration of having a baby - and with how cute Preslee is, you'd think they'd be workin' on it!  (Wink, Wink)  Her whole entire family is great - I feel like I've known them for years!  Maybe it's because I've already invited myself to both her sisters weddings before I even met them?  That's right, Ashley and I are obsessed (borderline) with weddings and have dreams of forming our own wedding planning/designing company one day!  OK....back to the pictures and the blog post.....

Anyways, they were super excited to have a few family pictures with the precious family dogs in them, because after all, they are family members too!  I was so honored to be able to capture these wonderful, 4 legged family members for them, too!

As always, I think I have the most photogenic clients around, so they make my pictures look beautiful - thanks you guys! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment